Our 2023 program includes:
- Starting in the Spring (weather permitting), the Courts are open for play. Court members and guests have access to The Heights Restaurant, Snack Bar and Golf Shop.
- We offer Tennis and Pickleball for all levels of play as well as organized daytime and evening play.
- We recently resealed and lined our courts to make 4 Pickleball courts.
- We have a very lively, supportive and welcoming group of Pickleball players; who play almost everyday of the week.
- We offer fun Tennis and Pickleball socials throughout the summer, starting with the Reserve Cup Courts Kickoff on Sunday, May 21st.
- Join us for our 2nd Annual Dink at the Links on Saturday, July 22nd starting at 8:00 am
- This is a recreational round robin tournament.
- Event proceeds will go toward SBHGC capital courts improvements and is open to men, women and mixed doubles teams
- Details and registration information will be posted to the website soon!
- Ron Dyson, the tennis professional, will return this season for lessons for all ages and experience levels! Check-out the Tennis section for details.
We invite our golf members to come and participate at the courts; golf membership includes tennis and pickleball. We also welcome our surrounding community members to join as well. The people that play tennis and pickleball at SBHGC are congenial and welcoming!
Categories of membership include:
- Family - $200 (includes 6 free guest passes for the Courts at a value of $5 each)
- Single - $150 (includes 4 free guest passes for the Courts at a value of $5 each)
- Junior (under 19) - $50
Guest Fees: Tennis $10/2 hours, Pickleball $5/2 hours